Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If only I can try: Vote for yourself


Don't let it go, don't let the hope die
Please then not blame, and then don't cry
For all that may be done in next few years
It's what we yearned, and never realized
That just one stamp, and just one vote
Could have bought fortune, may have bought luck
And this may not end, if we do not wish
As destiny is in our hands, so please don't hush
Let evil make exit from our lives and home
And let them know, this lands' not for them
Let's hope for a sunshine, without any clouds
Our soul be free, and will be untied,
From fear, from despair of all we have lost
The true essence of a word that is called Freedom
That we once celebrated with harmony and joy
With peace in sand and an affectionate sky
Will soon touch my home, if only I can try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk with me - The Quran

Walk with me I will treat you like a king Stumble with me and I won't let you fall Come read with me the lessons of life, the meth...